Hitler May Have Had Secret Son!
New evidence from France and Germany supports the story of Jean-Marie Loret, a man who believed Adolf Hitler was his father. Loret’s mother, Charlotte Lobjoie, is said to have had an affair with the future dictator in 1917, when she was 16.
Loret died in 1985. Four years earlier, he had written a memoir called Your Father’s Name Was Hitler, in which he recounts the revelation about who his father was. He was told his mother met Hitler while he was on leave from fighting the French. They began an affair, even though they could hardly speak each other’s language. According to the book, when the couple went for walks in the countryside during Hitler’s rare visits, their “talks” were frequently him long-form ranting in German. – Time.com
From Around the Web
- New evidence that Hitler had French love child (worldnews.msnbc.msn.com)
- New Evidence Claims Adolf Hitler Had Son With French Teenager (ibtimes.com)
- Did Hitler Knock Up a French Teenager? [Hitler] (gawker.com)
- Hitler had son with French teen. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- Hitler had son with French teen (telegraph.co.uk)
- Hitler Had A Son? (disclose.tv)
Leave a Reply